Saturday, May 29, 2010

Well hello everyone. I don't have anything too interesting to update about but it's Princeton's alumni weekend and apparently every single graduating class gets a special blazer to wear in some unique color. Normally orange. And apparently 24,000 people come to it. So there's 24,000 people walking around Princeton in bright tiger stripes and orange colors. It's quite interesting. My boss told me I should come back at night to watch thte drunks stumble around haha. Anyway, I figure it's as good a time as any to upload a picture of where I'm working, so here ya go: The Corella and Bertram F. Bonner Foundation

P.S. I took this on the iPhone, what a photo!

Weekend today and tomorrow, driving to Kentucky for the week to conduct the Summer Leadership Institute and Congress track for Bonner for the week and then back here on next Mondayish. So, expect some updates from Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment