Friday, June 18, 2010

This Town Is Crazy

Princeton is such a gorgeous place - it's ridiculous.
I walked by this on the way to work today:
I feel like I'm stuck in some kind of movie walking around here...people keep saying it looks like Harry Potter..I'll admit, I know nothing about Harry Potter.
Ever seen this before?
I walked into a coffee shop here and these were on the counter. It's apparently called "latte art". I don't even know what a latte is! Anyway, super duper slow day here at the office. New Jersey Americore workers get these things called "energy days" now on Fridays which basically means they're not really allowed to work. So it's kind of like interns running the ship today - which means we've been multitasking between work and watching USA tie their second World Cup game. Also, I stumbled upon this yesterday: 75% of New Jerseyans Don't Like NJ. Take that NJ!
Anyway, Jared Smith and I are off to D.C. Sunday morning (at 7:30am??!!!!) for the Results conference. We've got to make a bunch of videos about it, so I'll definitely post one up here once we make/edit them. Hope you're all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment