Monday, June 14, 2010

No Road To Follow

So everyone had a hard time getting to work this morning because they decided today was the day to close the road, and then tear it completely out once we got into our parking lot. So about 2 hours into our day we were faced with this:
Yeah, that's about a 7 inch drop from our driveway to the dirt under the concrete. Needless to say, none of us could leave work. Luckily, Wayne invited the foreman into the Foundation around 10ish and told him he and his crew could use our bathroom and get water from our place whenever they wanted..in turn, they built us a ramp so we could all leave at the end of the day! It was pretty sweet.
One more photo for tonight: This is one of the dogs that lives in the house I'm in. She looked so sad!
Finally, I'm pretty sure I met my arch-nemesis driving home today. The only detail I can remember through my blind rage fury was a plastic fake license plate and the words "Nina Love". I hope I never see this human being again

No comments:

Post a Comment