Friday, June 11, 2010

A Couple Photos from SLI

Hey everyone..so a couple photos from SLI have been posted so I'm going to vainly post a couple that I'm in and maybe some others that look interesting! Click "read more"!
We start with Wayne and Bobby giving the 20th celebration talk and about to give Wayne a bunch of hats for a "retirement" gift.
The double rainbow we saw before the conference
The Berea and Bonner SLI team (goofball in the white hat is me!)
Someone called me a patriot for this photo; I think I was just clapping honestly.
Abby and myself on stage presenting the winners of the Bonner Video Awards
Woo interns!
 
A Capella singing and beatboxing
I think everyone from the conference went to the talent show
Ari and the great Alfredo Escobar (he painted this awesome mural for us during the conference and let students paint)
The never ending drum circle (so much fun)
Myself attempting to sound smart or something
Power circle for the end
And finally:
It was a great conference. Definitely one of the best I've attended and helped plan. I think I'm off to DC next weekend with another intern for the Results Conference..we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment